Where am i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVP Event - 1st August Home107daysHomeCalendarGalleryFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

PVP Event - 1st August

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fox Logan
Admin

PVP Event - 1st August Empty
PostSubject: PVP Event - 1st August   PVP Event - 1st August EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:22 am

=== PvP event in E1 on the Saturday 1st August 7pm onwards===

Rules/conditions as follows:
No blueprint crafted parts.
Standard ships up to brig size (no AS ships).
Ships built in a standard shipyard (no level boost from shipyards made from blueprints).
No medium or large cannons on deck. Gunport mounted only. Ballista's and swivel cannons are allowed on deck.
Ideally all ships brand new and made in the event tile (E1) so they are all low levels.
No teaming up or using multiple ships. If teams want to play they can only enter one ship at a time.

The event will go until there are no ships left fighting.
You can craft and enter in to the battle as many ships as you like so if you want to play for a while you may want 3 or more ships.

You may need a small base in E1 if you want to enter multiple ships. As all islands are PvP unless owned i suggest building on the large island owned by me in the bottom left of the tile. At least your buildings and "fully docked" ships will be safe from damage.

This is all to keep as fair and fun as possible. I will inspect all ships entered in to the battle to check no one is cheating.

Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
https://wais.forumotion.com

PVP Event - 1st August
Page 1 of 1